Oklahoma City Police Chief Bill Citty agreed Tuesday his officers made mistakes Saturday when they rounded up about 20 teenagers on curfew violations in front of the Harkins Bricktown Cinema and hauled them away in what one parent described as a “paddy wagon.”
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Okla. Stop HB2904! Would classify e-cigarettes as tobacco product, lead to higher taxation
- Oklahoma Vapers call to Action Calls, E-mails needed in support of SB 1892
- Clearing the Air on the Oklahoma E-cigarette War
- Oklahoma Bill to Stop Unconstitutional NSA Actions!
- ‘Vape Ban Warning’ Issued for 26 Oklahoma Counties