Oklahoma City Police Chief Bill Citty agreed Tuesday his officers made mistakes Saturday when they rounded up about 20 teenagers on curfew violations in front of the Harkins Bricktown Cinema and hauled them away in what one parent described as a “paddy wagon.”
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Texas DPS’ Face and ALL Ten Prints Biometric Policy Makes Everone a Suspect
- Update on my lawsuit to stop mandatory biometric ID and an urgent plea for your help TODAY!
- Oklahoma Property Rights Protection Bill or Property Rights Destruction Bill?
- Okla. Stop HB2904! Would classify e-cigarettes as tobacco product, lead to higher taxation
- Oklahoma Vapers call to Action Calls, E-mails needed in support of SB 1892