2/20/13 UPDATE: Red Dirt Report has just posted an update on this incident and fills in some blanks, including comments by OG&E spokesperson Karen Kurtz, who confirmed the incident, while claiming bringing the 3 officers was not a "show of force". So, showing up with men with guns and handcuffing homeowners in their front yard is not a show of force?
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Tonight on AxXiom For Liberty Live Mark Lerner, Real ID/Biometric Expert on Biometric ID in Immigration Reform Bill
- OK-SAFE: Help Stop Common Core in Oklahoma – Calls Needed!
- Louisiana Senators Want to Cave to Real ID – Push Back LA!
- The Immigration Reform Bill – Prodding Forth Real ID, an INTERNATIONAL Biometric ID
- Predators in Your Backyard?
- Activism Automatic License Plate Recognition AxXiom for Liberty Radio Bill of Rights biometrics Closed Society Corporate Lobby Data Minining domestic surveillance federal government Fusion Centers General Information Government Surveillance Health In-Secure Data Legislation Oklahoma City/County Government Oklahoma Politics Oklahoma State Government People Tracking Photo Enforcement Police Privacy Real ID Resistance RFID Second Amendment State Sovereignty Surveillance Technology Tyranny