Feb 28, 2012
HJR 1072, Support for the American Sovereignty Restoration Act by Rep. Charles Key will be heard in the Rules committee tomorrow morning at 10:30 am.
This measure reiterates the intent of the American Sovereignty Restoration Act which would end membership of the US to the United Nations.
HJR 1072 urges Congress and the President of the United States pass legislation and take steps to end membership of the United States in the United Nations. Read HJR 1072
A committee amendment has been included in HJR 1072 that addresses UN Agenda 21 as well. (Read the amendment)
Please contact the members of the House Rules Committee right away and ask that they vote YES on HJR 1072!
405 area code for all or call the switchboard at Phone: (405) 521-2711 or (800) 522-8502 and ask to be connected to the office of the representative you wish to speak with.
House Rules Committee members
• Rep. Banz (R) District 101 email@example.com 557-7395
• Rep. Weldon (R)District 79 firstname.lastname@example.org 557-7330
• Rep. Armes (R) District 63 email@example.com 557-7307
• Rep. Glenn (D) District 7 firstname.lastname@example.org 557-7399
• Rep. Liebmann (R) District 82 email@example.com 557-7357
• Rep. Quinn (R) District 9 firstname.lastname@example.org 557-7380
• Rep. Williams (D) District 34 email@example.com 557-7411
• Rep. Dank (R) District 85 firstname.lastname@example.org 557-7392
• Rep. Hamilton (D) District 89 email@example.com 557-7397
• Rep. McDaniel (R) District 83 firstname.lastname@example.org 557-7409
• Rep. Scott (D) District email@example.com 557-7391
• Rep, Dorman ((D) District 55 firstname.lastname@example.org 557-7305
• Rep. Johnson (R) District 50 email@example.com 557-7327
• Rep. Mulready (R) District 68 firstname.lastname@example.org 557-7340
• Rep. Trebilcock (R)District 98 email@example.com 557-7362