June 7, 2012
AxXiom For Liberty Live Friday June 8, 2012 6-8 PM CST
Listen Live on LogosRadioNetwork.com
(You do NOT have to pay or register to listen to the show live.
Simply follow the link I have provided and when you land on the homepage of Logos you will see a series of buttons at the top of the page. Click “listen” and then select 64K to hear the program live streaming on your laptop or smartphone at no charge. There is an option to register as a member for 3.95 a month which gives you additional features and also keeps the hardworking folks at Logos Radio Network who provide the station and services on their own goodwill and of course I highly recommend helping them out)
Howard and I welcome Michael Shaw founder of FreedomAdvocates.org
Michael Shaw inspired the founding and is President of, Freedom Advocates. He has worked as a licensed certified public accountant, tax attorney, self-employed businessman and abundance ecologist. In the mid-90’s Michael participated in the Santa Cruz County, California Local Agenda 21 program. Now he warns of its dangers and the tyranny of Sustainable Development to audiences around the country. He leads Freedom Advocates, speaks, writes and both hosts and appears as a regular guest on talk radio. As President of Freedom Advocates, Michael leads our efforts to inform on:
- The ideals of Liberty
- The nature of personal and family independence
- Private property
- Legitimate government
- How the world-wide Agenda 21 Sustainable Development program is being implemented on the local level in order to establish collectivist world government. Under Agenda 21 Sustainable Development programs, the political recognition of unalienable rights is denied link
Micheal will be visiting Oklahoma City next week on June 14th to speak about Agenda 21 Sustainable Development and PlanOKC.
Thursday, June 14th 7:00-9:00 p.m.
Seating limited to 300
Character Inn Conference Center
520 West Main Street, Oklahoma City, OK 73102
Advanced tickets: $15 or $12 at the door.
For more information and to purchase tickets log on to: www.concernedcitizensunited.webs.com
We will devote most of Friday’s show to discussing Agenda 21 Sustainable Development and how it pertains to all of us but specifically to the Central Oklahoma area. PlanOKC, Regionalism, the role of the Councils of Government (ACOG) in implementing this plan and what we can do about it, will be covered.
The Call in Number is 512-646-1984
Here is brief overview of Agenda 21 Sustainable Development
Sustainable Development is the Action plan being used across America and around the world to implement the United Nations Agenda 21 program. Although the movement’s roots are much older, the United Nations, at its 1992 Earth Summit held in Rio de Janeiro, publicly launched the global movement known as Agenda 21. The Secretary General of that ‘Earth Summit Conference, Maurice Strong addressed the gathering and said the following:
“…current lifestyles and consumption patterns of the affluent middle class ‐ involving high meat intake, use of fossil fuels, appliances, home and work air conditioning, and suburban housing are not sustainable.”
178 nations were signatories to the 288 page Agenda 21. President George H. W. Bush signed on behalf of the United States. Since Agenda 21 was “soft law” and not a treaty, Congress had no role to perform. Instead, the cabinet agencies of the Executive branch of government were charged with implementing
this ‘global to local’ program.
In 1993, President Bill Clinton established, by executive order, the President’s Council on Sustainable Development. Since Clinton’s order, every cabinet agency has undertaken its role in advancing Agenda 21/Sustainable Development policy in the US.
In summary, Sustainable Development seeks:
• The step by step abolition of private property, primarily through the
implementation of the Wildlands Project and Smart Growth.
• Education of youth to prepare them for global citizenship.
• Control and ultimate reduction of human population.
Sustainable Developers rally around the concepts within their “three E’s” symbol. The three E’s are Equity, Economy and Environment.
• Equity means to restructure human nature and to enforce that restructure by shifting our system of justice from one that adheres to the principle of equal justice and unalienable rights to one that implements the concept of
• Economy means shifting from free enterprise to “public‐private partnerships.” It also means establishment of a global economy where goods “freely” cross national borders in order to redistribute financial, natural and human resources in order to equalize the income distribution within and between nations.
• Environment means giving plants, animals and even inanimate objects status equal to or even greater than the rights of human beings.
Here are some other helpful materials available at www.FreedomAdvocates.org